Education about our body is empowering!
Would you invest 3 minutes a day to improve the function of a special group of muscles in your body that would enhance your sensual pleasure and at the same time increase your personal confidence??
“Our pelvic floor is a group of muscles. Just like other muscles in our body, they need to know how to rest and how to work. Because we can’t actually ‘see’ our pelvic floor muscles, we often forget they exist until they start to not work properly.” Jana Danielson
Using your Gooch Ball is a great compliment to Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
With any fitness based product we advise you to check you your doctor or medical professional before using the Gooch Ball
What’s so great about the Gooch Ball?
- Transportable and light so you can throw it into a back pack or suitcase
- Perfectly fits the anatomy of all men
- Can personalize your experience by filling up the ball as much or as little as you need
- Instructions are right on the ball
- Access to educational videos so you can learn more about your body
- Patented design so the Gooch Ball is the only ball that works to achieve the muscular release that you need to bring blood flow to that part of your body
- Blood flow is key to the health and function of the muscles of the pelvic floor
- Discrete to use
- Easy and non invasive to use
- Complements pelvic floor physio
- Get back to doing the things you love to do!
- Our pelvic floor is a sexy group of muscles and when they are functioning properly the bedroom becomes your playground!
- Gain confidence
- Enjoy sex
Reasons Men use the Gooch Ball:
- Tight hips with a lack or range of motion and flexibility
- Difficulty holding urine or bowel contents
- Frequent or urgent urination
- Inability to completely empty bladder during urination
- Dribbling after urination
- Difficulty getting, or maintaining an erection
- Pain after orgasm
- Pain or odd sensations in the genitals
- Pain in the tailbone, or elsewhere in the pelvic region
- Pain elsewhere including the abdomen, low back and groin
We have a solution for you that takes 3 minutes a day and can be done anywhere!
The Gooch Ball is the solution.
Where is my Gooch?? Your Gooch is the fun name that we have given to the tissues of your body located between your anus and scrotum.
How does the Gooch Ball work?
It is easy! All you have to do is sit on the ball for 3 minutes a day. You can sit on your ball when you are sitting in a chair, you can sit on your ball on the floor, you can sit on your ball anywhere, really, and all it takes is 3 minutes of your time.
Did you know that the secret to creating healthy pelvic floor muscles is………blood flow!!!. When you sit and stand with poor posture, you are asking the muscles of your pelvic floor to work hard just to keep you upright!! This poor posture will then impact circulation and blood flow to the muscles of your pelvic floor.
By sitting on the ball for 3 minutes a day, we are creating a release in the soft tissue of our body, this soft tissue is known as fascia. When fascia is tight, it sticks to our muscles and surrounds each fibre of muscle and essentially ‘suffocates’ those fibres, leading to dysfunction. It is like not watering a plant, eventually that plant is not going to live – very same concept.
Your 3 minute a day commitment will begin a process that encourages blood flow to the area, essentially ‘waking up’ the muscles and nerves and the first step of being more aware and less disconnected from our body is the goal.
To fast track the improvements in your body, all you need to do is add basic diaphragmatic breathing. Completely inhaling through your nose and exhaling out of your mouth you will start to organize your breath which actually is what will start to help you strengthen your pelvic floor while the ball is encouraging a release. It is the perfect storm – a healthy muscle needs to know how to work when necessary and how to rest. The release the ball creates (rest) and the work the diaphragmatic breathing creates (work) is exactly what you need to build strength in your pelvic floor.